Sunday, April 4, 2010

Funny Little Bunny

Today was Abby's first Easter. It was also the LDS General Conference, so my sweet little lady didn't get to show off the cute smocked dress her Grandma made for her or her new white Easter shoes. I am not so sure she cared that she didn't get dressed until nearly bedtime. In fact, I think my baby prefers to be naked, but that is a story for another time...

Today Mr. Darling, Abby and I woke up to a winter wonderland. Snow was piled on the ground several inches thick, the branches of our ornamental cherry tree were laden with the white stuff and instead of the balmy weather spring had promised the temperature hovered in the 40s. So, when life gives you snow, make snow bunnies. I spent a little bit of my Sabbath rolling snow into cute big snow easter bunnies...

Weston made me breakfast. Waffles are so so yummy!!!

Then we watched conference in our pajamas, dyed easter eggs, and made a yummy dinner for Mr. Darling's siblings.
Then we had a little bit of fun with the Bunny Ears

And now it is nearly midnight, our fussy baby has fallen asleep and soon I will crawl into my bed ready for another Monday.

Happy Easter! He is Risen!

4 comments:

prsd4tim2 said...

Cute baby - and cute snow bunny. Sounds like you had a lovely
Easter. Wish we could have joined you for dinner. Love the bunny ears - on Abby, the dog, the bear... Cute! Love you!

Sacajawea said...

Cute snow bunny!

eve said...

sounds like a lovely day! you are much better than me at celebrating at making the most of the snow! i love the pictures.

Sean said...

Doesn't look like Callie much appreciated the bunny ears.