Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Can't Hear The Music

I am bored. No, definitely not with my baby, who is adorable, as always. I am stuck in a music rut. I think I have listened to the same six cds on repeat for the last four months, maybe longer. I need something new, something fresh, something that screams "It is almost spring and then its time for summer fun!!!"

So, I am taking suggestions. I would LOVE something new and fun. The cds I am currently stuck on are Lady Antebellum's Need You Now, Taylor Swift's Fearless, Pink's Funhouse, the Mamma Mia Soundtrack (so fun, but only the first 200 times), The Eagles Greatest Hits, Simon & Garfunkel Live in Central Park and Yiruma (when I am in the nursery)


Suggestions? As long as it is clean and springy I would love to hear from you. It doesn't have to be new, just new to me...

And, just for fun, Weston and I ate out last week at Zupas, which is our new most favorite place to eat (I am really into trying new things right now). It is a fun little soup and sandwich shop that serves FREE chocolate covered strawberries with each meal. Here was Weston's crazy topped strawberry:


And here is Abby's hair after a bath:

Just sayin'....

2 comments:

Kimber said...

oh my word that hair on that girl! adorable!!!!

Sean said...

Ok, don't know how I missed this post. Have you heard of:
1. Owl City? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u4_qg3WFjI
2. Band of Horses? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuZo7pLnL7c
And for good measure and diversity, try
3. Daft punk? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L05mrF1my4

Hope you like at least one of these