Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys


Spanish Fork Fiesta Days is a few weeks past, but I couldn't not post about it. Sweet Husband and I started the morning with his mom and dad wandering around the festivities. Our local Segway shop had set up a course and we couldn't pass it by!


Then we ate BBQ Sandwiches with Texas Twisters and Tornado Potatoes but we did decide to pass on the deep fried oreos and twinkies. Then, after a brief nap, it was off to the rodeo!!! We saw patriotic cowgirls...

And bucking broncos...

And some really nasty falls...

Mr. Darling and I enjoyed watching and photographing the crazy antics of the cowboys and I hope that the in laws enjoyed it as well!!

And here I am at about 21 Weeks. This night marked the first night that I couldn't button my jeans...but I am past the half way mark!!!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Haha I like how the last picture is of you saying you're 21 weeks and you can't even tell you're pregnant from the shot haha

Cherri said...

that rodeo was a blast!