Thursday, April 10, 2008


So here it is, my surprise! I know, its amazing isn't it!! In case you can't tell what it is, it is a VOLVO XC90 with the 5 cylinder engine (gets SUHWEET gas milage for an SUV) and AWD. It is black with tan interior and I am in LOVE with it!

In fact, my in laws were able to drive in it before I did and liked it so much that they just bought one for themselves this morning!!! How exciting!!

I found it on the autotrader website (eat that, Ringo) and it was WAY cheaper than the ones at the dealership, lower miles, and overall just in better shape! We got it about $8k under the book price and about $6k less than the one we wanted up in SLC. And it rides like a cloud!!!

It was in AZ, so Weston flew down, bought it, and drove it back up to me! I am so so happy with him and he has won TONS of super husband points to be redeemed at a later date. Anyway, if you want to ride like a baller, give me a call and I will happily come pick you up. As long as you aren't too far away. Or if I am not busy. Ok, how about, you come over here?

No comments: