Monday, October 18, 2010

Swap Meet


Savvy Seasons Swap
Originally uploaded by amandaquilts
I feel like a nerd admitting this, but I have online friends. As in, friends I have only met online. And they are just wonderful! I have discovered an entire community of crafty people and places where there are all sorts of fun swaps happening ALL.THE.TIME!

I am officially addicted. I have done a few swaps now and have made some awesome new friends. For my most recent swap, I sent off this pillow, a few birdie ornaments, and a reversible bunting.

And I received from someone else an adorable advent calendar. And, I have also received adorable toys for Abby, throw pillows, hot pads, pincushions, and mini quilts. I am in LOVE with mail day now.

So, here are a couple of photos of things coming and going.
UHG Project 2 Completed
A bag I sent to Anna at Thejoycottage. Love her!

The snail I adore that came in return (along with a pillow and mini quilt)
Sleepy Snail in her new home!

And a gratuitous shot of an adorable little girl. Seriously, I don't know how, but I seem to love her more every single day!
Nobody does scrappy like my little lady!

1 comment:

Aunt Spicy said...

What fun and gorgeous things! That bag is just fabulous, as is the pillow...you are so talented! I hope you like the pillow (will try and mail it this week!)