Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here There Be Monsters

The monster problem in our house is becoming a real issue. Nothing stays where it belongs. I am constantly cleaning up monster sized messes. In fact, I don't think I have had one single daylight hour where I have not had a monster mess created somewhere in our house.


But monsters are so cute.

Seriously? I am supposed to get mad at that? I don't think so. Not unless I have had no sleep and the monster makes her monster roar. We call it her froggy war cry. It is INCREDIBLE. It makes me go from a loving rational mother to someone who needs a padded room and a comfy white coat in zero seconds flat.

But then she makes this face.

And I just want to make her laugh more. 
Silly monster. 


1 comment:

prsd4tim2 said...

Oh! I love monsters, especially when they giggle.