Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sunday Morning

Today was Abby's first day attending church. I will admit I was a bit nervous taking her out in a very public (germ-infested) place, but I gathered my courage and got her dressed and ready. Her little dress looked so HUGE on her tiny 3 week old body!
We went to a ward in Mesa where Abby's grandfather and Uncle Kirk were speaking. Kirk's talk was fantastic and I was excited to hear Sam speak when Abby decided she didn't want to be in her carrier any longer. Even though I was assured that Abby's little cries were too quiet to disturb anyone, I spent most of the rest of the meeting trying to keep her calm and quiet.
Here she is with her Granny on the same Sunday. She is simply a beautiful little angel and we are so glad that Heavenly Father sent her into our family. What a wonderful Christmas gift she has been!

No comments: