Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas To All

We are wishing everyone a VERY merry Christmas!

This year, our big gift to each other is a beautiful, healthy little girl who is just a delight. Despite giving up sleep, regular schedules, showers etc, we are so happy to have her!

My sweet husband had pink cigars for the boys!
And we got home as quick as we could so we could enjoy our adorable, tiny bundle!
Look at her hair!!!! We absolutely love playing with it and it is SO soft!
And I don't think I could have done it without my mom! She spent Abby's first week with us and we are so grateful for her help!!! Doesn't she look great with a little grandbaby!
I hope your Christmas is as blessed as ours!

3 comments:

eve said...

merry christmas!! hooray!
i don't think i could ever get enough pictures of abby. she is the cutest thing! and now that the heartburn is forgotten (hopefully) you can bask in all her soft hair!
let's talk soon..

Stacy Stoddard said...

congrats. she is beautiful and I love all that hair. I hope to meet her in the next few weeks. i have a gift for you.

hope your christmas was sunny and warm.

The Searles said...

She is adorable!!! I love that hair. I hope you guys had a great Christmas, Im sure you did just having your sweet baby girl:)