I am feeling vulnerable. There are so many new things about pregnancy and so many I had no idea would be so hard. I am really struggling with:
- Weight Gain...who knew I used my jean size to help define myself?
- Drinking enough water...how can 15 glasses a day STILL not be enough?
- Eating healthy...no salt, no sugar, no fun!
- Smells...everything I smell makes me want to throw up, including the smell of food!
- Feeling inept....can I seriously keep a helpless human being alive much less happy?
- Breaking down....I seriously cry at EVERYTHING including radio commercials in spanish.
- Making Decisions...what to wear, what to do, what to eat-I simply cannot make up my mind!
- Memory...do you know what I was saying or doing 2 minutes ago? I don't!
On the upside, in less than 2 weeks I will pass that important half way mark!