Sunday, September 13, 2009

Like An Apple On A Tree

While taking engagement pictures for one of my dear sisters in law, I persuaded Mr Darling to pretty please take a picture or two of me for posterity and my blog...

Here we are in an apple orchard. It is fall and the trees are so heavy with apples!
And here is a picture of me standing up, so you can see Abby's little bump a bit better. I am glad Abby is healthy but she takes up so much space!
For the record, I am 6 months along and just at the end of my second trimester, which was hyped up to be the fun part. I may disagree with that, but I am still thrilled for the arrival of our little girl.

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of heartburn?

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Amanda you are totally cute!!! I love the photos! As for heartburn - milk and Tums are about all you can take. Just think, if the old 'wives tale' is true, your daughter will have tons of hair when she's born :)

Rachel said...

oh and sleeping on your left side helps too :)

Jason and Amy said...

hate to tell you but the heartburn just gets worse :) you look ADORABLE. Are you having a baby shower? I totally want to come if you are

Cherri said...

LOVE the pictures.... the back ground audience is funny too. For the heartburn the best answer for that is delivery. :)

Kimber said...

ok these turned out so cute!

Hill Family said...

Amanda you look so darling! I hated being pregnant and it always showed!

Sacajawea said...

I forgot to comment on these

Super cute Amanda,
good job Weston!

Wonder Woman said...

With Isaac I ate a bowl of cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios, to be exact) every night at 9 and it really helped with the heartburn. I was only waking up to use the bathroom, instead of pop a Tums.